Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11.17.2010

Hello, my name's Mike and my friends call me Mikee. I'll be using this blog just to dump thoughts, decisions and stuff about life that doesn't fit my other media centric blog. As I write in here, I think about how in the next 5 years on my life will change and how I will go back on this blog and look back to see how much has changed. Think back 5 years from now and ask yourself what has changed since then. Was it a lot? Was it a little? Were there many regrets? Many achievements? Many things you still want to do? Better yet, think back a year and ask yourself those same questions? I think as we grow up we tend not to look at those questions and just go on living our lifes. I hope this blog is a reminder for both me and to you (the reader) that where ever you are on you're life adventure that you know where you want to be and how you want to get there.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment