Monday, December 6, 2010

21st Birthday!




I just want to say that I really really REALLY enjoyed partying this past weekend for my 21st birthday! Drinks were up high! But just thinking about it has me thinking on how society has so much pressure on having fun on you're birthday that it's insane! Think about how many people ask you what you did on your birthday and then they compare it to their own experiences. Think about how much pressure you just get from the event itself and how questions start arising. "Did anyone notice? Wow, I'm getting old. I hope I have a good time tonight." and so fourth. Maybe it's just me and how I see it but a birthday can be a really stressful time.

But, that wasn't like mine! I just have to say that my Friday (that's when my birthday was) was amazing. I loved being surrounded by people I liked and enjoy being around! I do miss my best friend Catie and wished she was there with me enjoying my night! She's a favorite :)

Anyways, I'm keeping this short because in life, you're given short and sweet moments. Enjoy 'em. Live in that moment because like anything great in life, you'll never know when it'll end.

1 comment:

  1. I MISS YOU SOOO MUCHHHH MY LOVE!
    Can't wait to go out and be LEGAL with you, haha <3

    ReplyDelete